While arrived to office, prepare the basic first, breakfast, water and tea;
Then first thing first, I starts with a simple prayer and listening to biblical messages.
And then I read some industrial news from Twitter, Google Plus, Techcrunch, ... to get updated;
Next I prepare:
- Spotify (provide music for my concentration)
- Tomato.es (For Pomodoro Technique, one of time management skill)
- Trello (For task management)
- Evernote (for note taking and daily planning)
And then Tomato Clock starts, several 25 minutes session begin:
Every 25 minutes, I will focus on my different coding works:
- Planning : Fail to plan, plan to fail. Always keep works being planned.
- Program Design : Design is the origin, without a design, it will be very hard to code.
- Write and Run Code
- Refactor and Documentation : It help to re-organise what I have done
- Sharing to other coders
- Learn something new
- Testing : More test, more bugs unveiled and quality UP.
While my team members are all there, we start the daily SCRUM to update the progress of each others.
A day of coding if full of fun and challenges !!!
Wish you enjoy your work and coding as well.